Disclaimer

Black Dragon is MY Viewer, i decide which feature i want to add and which to remove, i share this Viewer to show the world that user base size is not important, i do rate quality by effort, thought and love put into the project, not some rough estimated numbers. I consider feature requests only if i you can name proper valid reasons i can agree on. It is my (unpaid) time i'm putting into this project, i'm not here to cater to every Joe's desires.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Youtube likes me :3

Yay Youtube really LIKES me, thats so AWESOME!
i just wanted to upload a Video and BING - this message popped on my screen =D

Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads longer than 15 minutes. Click the Upload button below to select a video.

isnt that AWESOME? , now i can torture you with more than 15 minutes in one Video (not that i´ll ever reach 15 minutes.... except for non SL Videos but..anyway...)



and now some other good news

Mod Version 4.0.3 is very close to be finished , and it contains again a massive amount of new stuff aswell as German translations for those who cant read a word in English.
I plan to release it at Christmas as Christmas gift for all my loyal NiranV Mod Users :3

Here some random Snapshots and a very Special Desktop Snapshot :3
Desktop





No comments:

Post a Comment